Booky is currently looking for a SEO Specialist that will work with our SEO leads to implement optimization strategies that improve online visibility for our websites. The Specialist should have a relentless drive, passion, and talent to contribute creative solutions that provide results to our products.
- Provide keyword research and identify opportunities for optimization.
- Produce both on-page and off-page analysis and be able to understand the differences between them.
- Assist SEO team leads with implementation and fulfillment of organic strategy.
- Execute organic link building campaigns such as link reclamation, link acquisition, directory listings, and local search listings among other “white hat” tactics.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels. Create monthly reporting.
- 2+ years of direct experience in SEO preferably in an agency environment.
- Passion for organic search and staying up to date on current best practices.
- Knowledge of keyword research. Understanding of on-page optimization and off-page acquisition strategy.
- Organized and resourceful with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-starter environment, juggling multiple tasks at once.
- Experience with SEO software (eg. Moz, SEO PowerSuite, etc.)
- BA or BS related undergraduate degree or combined equivalent of relevant industry work experience.