Booky is currently looking for a person with positive, confident and determined approach and the ability and desire to sell, to join our Business Sales team as a Part Time Sales executive. The job will involve developing and maintaining professional relationships with existing and prospective Business customers and develop an in-depth understanding of each Business customer’s needs.
- Organize meetings, presentations and demonstrations to corporate customers in promoting Booky services.
- Communicate to sales management information on competitor’s activities, feedback from corporate customers and recommend proactive moves where appropriate.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Booky service and how they can be exploited in the different business areas.
- Maintain customer related reports and records according to the procedures in order to keep corporate customer data up to date.
- Collect competitive information in relations with the efforts of the competition in the corporate segment.
- Preparation of sales & other required reports.
- Prepare and provide required sales documentation and promotional material to customers.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Marketing will be considered an advantage
- Able to deal effectively with a variety of personalities
- Business understanding
- Negotiation skills
- Professional with customers
- Fluent Greek and English skills
- Service orientated